Epic Perfect World

LOL WB farming with guards help

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
ever posted the pic of him "abusing" the WB way of killing, should have asked around first, not just randomly come and be like "omg LOL I'm getting someone banned! Yes! Lets go and post this on forums! My lyf is complete, now I can sleep peacefully! Lyf goal accomplished!"  -_-

The OP posted all the afkers in the ares event too, lol, I think they're just trying to nitpick everything people  do and hope for a ban to come to them.

I just know that if this user had got me or my friend (or, infact, even the random pkers/others who were trying to take the boss) banned because during it the guard started hitting it of no fault of our own besides being in the wrong place we just decided to drop down in, I'd be outraged. :/

Cheebee

Sorry but think this wrong. If you do boss solo and pull guard is more easy.
My sin solo probably go die if i pull guard can go diner and when i come boss is dead. The problem is boss give more dmg if im solo

^ ban them.  this aint even allowed so u shouldnt be doing it in the first place. go read the rules.

Offline Chire

The OP posted all the afkers in the ares event too, lol, I think they're just trying to nitpick everything people  do and hope for a ban to come to them.

I just know that if this user had got me or my friend (or, infact, even the random pkers/others who were trying to take the boss) banned because during it the guard started hitting it of no fault of our own besides being in the wrong place we just decided to drop down in, I'd be outraged. :/

If someone does it on purpose yes, I would agree for him/her to get at least a warning 1 day ban or something. But people like the one who posted tick me off in general. Why would you be happy about someones ban? Seriously. Dropped my faith in humanity again.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
^ ban them.  this aint even allowed so u shouldnt be doing it in the first place. go read the rules.

No one is arguing that it's against the rules, ofc I'd agree he deserves to be banned if he pulled the guards on purpose, just like people that drag the world bosses to other guards which is more obviously done to exploit them.

BUT, this boss is like... way too near guards. Even if you pull it back a little way its aoe would still catch them.  Accidents more prone, easier to exploit, whatever way you look at it, and I'd really dislike the opportunity for people like the OP who just want to get people banned at any opportunity stalking this boss to screenshot everyone who pulls the guards and scream 'ban dem gn they did a exploit!!!11'.

Every time I've gone there the guards have been attacking it along with the players, I can't think every one of them did it on purpose, especially when there's whole parties there who can easily manage it.

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
It has been deemed bannable.  If you are killing any boss that are dangerously close to the guards, pull them away as far as you can so the aoe won't aggro the guards.  Better safe than sorry.

Closed since it was solved.