Epic Perfect World

LOL WB farming with guards help

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Player has been banned for exploiting the glitch.

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
But if the guard out DD you, the boss won't drop items.

Offline DevilKat

Reality this give Ban :monkey-39:
I'm scared now  :monkey-37:
And i see ppl do this every day even team :monkey-19:
Multi log and put alt across the river is also cheating :monkey-39:
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2013, 12:51 am by DevilKat

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Get em Agatio, ban the cheaters.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
This particular boss is really near the guards though.

Like, I went with a redname friend, and we dropped down between the guards and the boss (I forgot there were even guards there) and they started hitting him, but the boss's aoe or something aggrod them because we already started fighting it, because we thought well they aren't doing serious damage so we can still do this.

We didn't think much of it (we were dealing with random pk'ers as well as the boss and the guards lol), but I'd feel really bad if this guy happened to just end up getting the boss to aggro the guard the same way we did, 'cause it's not like the other bosses where the guards are far off and you'd have to deliberately pull the wb to them which would definitely be exploiting something.

I've seen other people fighting this boss with a guard attacking it, because their EA had to kite and pulled guards with him. Boss random aggros, aoe hits guards, they hit boss. I'm sure others will have noticed this too.

Unless we're s'posed to let the boss reset and try to pull it as far from the guards as we can so any redname members won't pull them, but that seems super awkward and, if you've spent a while killing it, really a shame to waste the time you spent? With this one, I guess I just see how it could be an accident, but there's still the possibility he did it on purpose, idk. x.x

EDIT: I'm adding in a picture explanation here because it probably will explain better.
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2013, 01:50 am by konpaku, Reason: here\'s some pretty pictures

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm just going to lower Guards damage to 1 so there will be no point in using guards to kill anything anymore.

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
Haha this is class

jessicat1

lol i love those guards  :pig-40:

Offline DevilKat

I'm just going to lower Guards damage to 1 so there will be no point in using guards to kill anything anymore.
Sorry but think this wrong. If you do boss solo and pull guard is more easy.
My sin solo probably go die if i pull guard can go diner and when i come boss is dead. The problem is boss give more dmg if im solo

Offline Chire

Yeah, but from seeing what the girl above posted with the SS's explaining everything, it's actually no ones fault that the guards get lured. And yes AOE may disturb them. I think this guy was banned because of the misunderstanding, and who ever posted the pic of him "abusing" the WB way of killing, should have asked around first, not just randomly come and be like "omg LOL I'm getting someone banned! Yes! Lets go and post this on forums! My lyf is complete, now I can sleep peacefully! Lyf goal accomplished!"  -_-
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1: