Epic Perfect World

PRO ARES EVENT FARMERS

Ennaoj

I've done it on 2 AA (psychic, mystic) characters, and I hardly get 2shot. If you have problems as an LA who can't heal themselves often (though, ik sins/eas have ways around it if they can play their class besides autoattacking), have a cleric/mystic friend help you. Also I'm pretty sure ares's dmg got nerfed already, it used to tick my charm sometimes but now that rarely happens if ever.

Plus, what I suggested would only affect people who go on the chains. So, don't go on the chains, no problem. There's no reason to go up there unless you're afking, and if you have so much trouble, go with help, it's not like you have to solo it.

I think most of those standing on the chains are on dual log ins.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:39 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐

I think most of those standing on the chains are on dual log ins.
i am one of em 3/13 (3 of my char none gear + i don't have much time to do one each a time) all those who said they don't get 2-3 hit maybe def wep or def mode, indeed i don't get 1-3 hit with def lvl wep so stop spouting lie's, Ares hit shyt even on HA if you don't pay attention.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Why are people complaining so much about a pve event in which most of the time a gm comes and one shots the boss if it takes too long?  :normal-43:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Why are people complaining so much about a pve event in which most of the time a gm comes and one shots the boss if it takes too long?  :normal-43:

Preach.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Thanks, I know we're all pro

LOL! Im not doing that though! Because its kinda laggy XD  :tiger-25: :normal-28:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
well i'm a mystic..i has no problem on ares damage (cuz i spam heal hue )...the only problem i have is lag >.>

so i agree on removing the skull thinghy cuz i crashed 2 times cuz of dat aoe :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Cheebee

I could easily fix this 'issue', but meh    :normal-20:

i liked ares before tbh like people have so many alts and its not like everyone can afford gear for 18923 chars so, ur probably gonna get ALOT of complaints if u do change it. maybe if u just dont make ares aoe so alts dont die then maybe EVERYONE would just atk boss.

Offline Manager

• They say i hack
  • They don't know pinoy luck
  • Faction: ✪utcasts
u know what... bring back the old ares.. i dont feel like farming no more at this new ares since i cant relog to another account to get the rewards  :sad: its not fun no more

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?

Ennaoj

and? o: lol

And that's it, they're on dual log ins, what's your problem with me pointing that out?

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:38 pm by Alexithymia

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice white boxes.

As for the people on the chain, Agatio has said many times that he could make the chain so no one can stand on it, but yeah.

Offline MAB

• Coldhearted
  • Limitless.
  • Faction: The Dark Side
Increase Ares range or remove chains. LOL
Life is such a ***ing roller coaster then it drops
But what should I scream for? This is my theme park!

Offline crimsonrose

Maybe real issue are Ares dmg not afkers? Things can get "fixed" very easy - make Ares dmg much less and HP much higher. When LA and AA players wont die 2hit they maybe will start help kill Ares. But for now, when even top geared LA chars get 2hit everyone thinks how to survive, not how to kill it faster.

Exactly the situation here. It really defeats the purpose when those that don't have rank 8 can't survive two aoe's of Ares. Or those AA/LA with rank 8 but still get two shot anyway. Less people will go to Ares, less people will go and attack Ares, less clerics will worry about healing a squad when they're worrying about healing themselves.
I mean look at that picture.
There's more on that rope then there is trying to kill Ares. Pretty sure the number of those on the rope is slightly bigger then those that afk'd in the old Ares spot.

Still, it can be fixed so easily.
Keep the small ranged TT instance, but less damage. Problem solved.
Also the lag is a bitch.
And it's been...a month since I last went to Ares and I'm not even upset that I have missed so much. Might as well put those "valuable" prizes in AEU or something since it's harder to get a party for that. Still, I love the idea you had to try and stop alts from getting all the prizes but this was not the way to go.
Last Edit: Nov 05, 2013, 03:12 am by crimsonrose