Epic Perfect World

World Chat.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Dear GMs, dear Players,
World Chat seems very busy lately. People literally spam it with items they want to sell/buy, with faction advertisements with people searching for squads and some other random stuff. It is very difficult to find a squad for anything (this is my main concern).
What I would like to suggest, would be using a 2nd chat for merchandizing or faction advertising issues. Maybe banning faction advertisements from WC would help. There is a chat window that occasionally pops up, maybe using this somehow would help? Maybe it would be possible to use different colors for different messages?
Some improvements would be really helpful, because the way it is now, pure chaos and spam:)
Thank you

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Dear GMs, dear Players,
World Chat seems very busy lately. People literally spam it with items they want to sell/buy, with faction advertisements with people searching for squads and some other random stuff. It is very difficult to find a squad for anything (this is my main concern).
What I would like to suggest, would be using a 2nd chat for merchandizing or faction advertising issues. Maybe banning faction advertisements from WC would help. There is a chat window that occasionally pops up, maybe using this somehow would help? Maybe it would be possible to use different colors for different messages?
Some improvements would be really helpful, because the way it is now, pure chaos and spam:)
Thank you
The game already has a "Trade" chat which, for the most part, remains unused.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
but he means he wanna get a party for GV by asking to the whole EpicPW comunity ;)

i would suggest going to the GV NPC's maybe u have luck there. thats the only solution for the moment.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Maybe banning faction advertisements from WC would help.
Oh shit brilliant idea there. Factions should post their advertisements on facebook probly or make countless threads on website then.
+999
Best idea ever.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
The game already has a "Trade" chat which, for the most part, remains unused.
"Trade chat" is only for people in your area. I think what he suggest is smth like another worldchat but only for selling trading and buying stuff which I think is impossible.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
"Trade chat" is only for people in your area. I think what he suggest is smth like another worldchat but only for selling trading and buying stuff which I think is impossible.
Ah. Yea I can only see a small problem, GM's already said they don't think its possible to add a new chat, when someone suggested an alliance chat. Sadly, this is a good idea.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Ah. Yea I can only see a small problem, GM's already said they don't think its possible to add a new chat, when someone suggested an alliance chat. Sadly, this is a good idea.
I would love an alliance chat

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes, please. I can't hear myself trashtalking with all these randoms making pve carebear facs and spamming recruit slogans every 10 sec or pinoys endlessly selling same item and using 50 trompets in 5 min.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
I would love an alliance chat
Same, easier to get mass pk started.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Yes, please. I can't hear myself trashtalking with all these randoms making pve carebear facs and spamming recruit slogans every 10 sec or pinoys endlessly selling same item and using 50 trompets in 5 min.

calm down

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Dear GMs, dear Players,
Thank you

Banning guild ads is a bad idea, first off.
Butuh, I suppose I suggest just doing what everyone else does which is either use wc to form a squad or use it to ask for one because you can't rely on trying to sift through it to find a kind of message you're looking for unless you sit watching it for hours. There's a lot of active players  :/

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i think wc is annoying when people ARENT selling and trash talking.. i dont mind advertisment or faction shouts its the BS trash talk that pushes stuff up -.- XD makes me feel like im in high school again.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Okay, please stick to the topic at hand. 

And while a worldwide market chat would be nice, it is impossible to implement.  That's the fault of the PW devs. 

Banning faction recruitment? Horrible idea and won't happen.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora