Epic Perfect World

Chrono (OHT) mats

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
the normal chrono/oht mats, ever will be buyable from npc?
normally was quest for it and mobs/hh boss's droped them, and was fun in old times the crafting them, also card boss drop was usefull only for this, and also this was used for getting fuel crystal too...
it was a very small chance for during crafting u get grade 13 yellow item instead grade 12 blue/purple, so was funny & luck depend thing (random stat with potentional nice combination but low def the compensation/potentional 1 start-2start-3star or gold item), similiar like nirvana and reforge thing but cheaper :)

like:
 - Golden Sculpture
 - Leaf of Unicorn Forest
 - Luminostone
 - Tear of Heaven
 - Desert Tower Miniature
 - Stone of the Scarred

could be nice atm too with a very lil modification
Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 07:07 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline columbine

• Old lady
  • Alt-oholic
Those mats drop in Delta (excuse me, "GV") but I've noticed hardly anyone picks them up.  I do, but I pick up all drops out of habit.
Sin, Cleric, Psy, Seeker, Barb, Mystic, Wiz, Archer, Veno...I likes 'em all

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Those mats drop in Delta (excuse me, "GV") but I've noticed hardly anyone picks them up.  I do, but I pick up all drops out of habit.

what if u dont want fill the other inventory with non needed mats? coz most of time its non needed and since its private server could be added to gods giving this mats (the power mats no, just this cheap mats)
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Here's an interesting question: Why? Why would you want weapons/armor that's inferior in every way to our custom gear? Because it's fun to make? If he adds it to the god's giving, it won't be. Because it looks cool? That's debatable, and kind of a silly reason to add something.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
For purified perfect stones probably

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
In my case, I'd like it. I did enjoy crafting and all of that, plus wearing different looking armors just because you like them would bring some variety and fun to activities and what people wear. Of course it would be useless for anything, but for showing it off or wearing it because you just like it.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
I enjoy maken things as well.  im taking the time to farm lunar for no other reason to have a weapon for my archer  that hardly anyone else would take the time to get.  what else is there really to do after 150 other than PK or have fun with alts.  crafting off stuff gives people an outlet for boredom.  doesn't need any reason other than,  well,  some people enjoy that sort of thing.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Here's an interesting question: Why? Why would you want weapons/armor that's inferior in every way to our custom gear? Because it's fun to make? If he adds it to the god's giving, it won't be. Because it looks cool? That's debatable, and kind of a silly reason to add something.

what was the reason in oht set in original server when lunar eq/molder/tt eq was better? u can tell me?

simple reason was its damn easy to get, example if once Agatio change the oht gear level to 140/145 and rank 15 (rank 16 if gold) then its weaker than demonic/primal but still i am sure more people going for them temporary coz when somebody want test more character and not nolifer then not sure he will wait till he can get demonic for every alt or farm ~enough much for primal...

in this case i also advice the removing perfect fuel crystal from npc (or atleast increase the price to 10k each)...
why? potions/herbs not buyable when they are boosts, right?
then why buyable the fuel crystal what boost your character via your genie skills...
more fun crafting oht eq and decomp. to perfect fuel crystal, then appear a new material in adc markets :P
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 11:06 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
it sounds more like your hoping for an even easier way to get 140/145 gear out of this not just the joy of crafting.   
there is no point to modify the gear. it is was it is.  sure agatio could go through and alter the lvl and stats of every piece of gear on the server and waste of a lot of time in the process.  but why should he?  there is nothing wrong with the sets that are in place.  now im sorry farming mats for up to 140 anyone can go and do. some maybe take longer than others but its doable.  im all for haven these mats in an npc but only to see what i may or may not be able to craft with some luck, and yes decomp the things into chi stones. 

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
it sounds more like your hoping for an even easier way to get 140/145 gear out of this not just the joy of crafting.   
there is no point to modify the gear. it is was it is.  sure agatio could go through and alter the lvl and stats of every piece of gear on the server and waste of a lot of time in the process.  but why should he?  there is nothing wrong with the sets that are in place.  now im sorry farming mats for up to 140 anyone can go and do. some maybe take longer than others but its doable.  im all for haven these mats in an npc but only to see what i may or may not be able to craft with some luck, and yes decomp the things into chi stones.

u can tell me what point was in adding oht gear on normal server?
example in pw ms nobody used for crafting warsoul weapons, was great for getting perfect fuel crystal, getting 3x pdef gear or channeling or 3x0.5 interval etc even it's gived weaker defence and hp than normal grinded eq, lets say in official server have cv gear and hh gear, lv90-95 gear not too hard to grind out, still peoples made oht for alts who got less time for playing or who tryed his luck (personally in official server i also used 3 oht piece, all with 3x pdef :P and it was damn usefull too :P)

i understand your point if u have 1 char or max 2, but few people (like me too) made this for a decent defence for his alts when they dont got time for grind out 8 set :P

even it isn't added to npc but make quest or boss where u can get without disturbing the others (best example the gv where u can fill the others inventory to full) also i am sure not everybody got time for gv's
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:08 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I've seen some of those mats in some OHT maps while farming Chrono Leaf or Chrono Sand.

And about "remove this-or-that from NPC": DON'T remove anything.

Instead of removing, there would be better to add something. For example, I naven't seen Advanced Mystical Pages anywhere in the game. I tried to get Gold by voting, went to voting site and couldn't find voting link. And noone's sellling Sage Cleric Skill Books. Not for normal price, not for too high price, not for astronomical one.

BTW, didn't find out how to donate from my country. We're poor, but small donation(s) would count also.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the skills that are able to get with Advanced Mysitcal Pages are alrdy on the Skill forge. You can get them with Page of Fate, Old Book Page. So there is no need to have Advanced Mystical Pages ingame ;)

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Thanks for Skilbook info.
Sorry for off-topic, but 300 of those pages at once also ensure you get no duplicates?
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
I've seen some of those mats in some OHT maps while farming Chrono Leaf or Chrono Sand.

u cant see any other mat from mobs than
-Luminostone
-Golden Sculpture

what is similiar easy than blue mats in tt, not like this mats, if u got this mat then i eat my hat :P
-Desert Tower Miniature
-Stone of the Scarred
-Leaf of Unicorn Forest
-Tear of Heaven

also if u readed then u understand perfect fuel crystal easily craftable same like phamacist potion if u harvest herbs (or easier)
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:29 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin