Epic Perfect World

Opening shop with EC option

Totami

what i suggest here is that if i open shop,ppl would buy my things or mats or whatever with ec instead of just using coins to buy.

right now ppl use coins to buy in shops ppl open them somewhere...
so if u wanna sell something in ec u need to say that in world chat and waste teles just to try sell something in ec.

but the easier way for doing that will be using ec to buy things in shop instead of coins...like they give their ec to someone and someone give them the item they want for this amount of ec.

what u think?

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Don't think it's possible.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail

vlntbty

I seriously doubt that would be possible.  :-\

Totami

everything is possible,agatio can do it like he did everything else u suggested...

vlntbty

Even if, and that's a big IF, that were possible...it would take some coding and some time. Ijs.

everything is possible,agatio can do it like he did everything else u suggested...

Totami

It is possible if agatio will add item that do shop with my idea for ec trading
it is similliar to the way he got the ec themself and supply things from nw and more...

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
This has been suggested many times, Agatio said it was not possible. Yes it would be cool if he could make a special shop that took EC instead of coin, and have it look like a giant EC to set it off from other shops.

Level 30 base

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
LOL possible, not possible, possible? Stop guessing and let boss answer. Dunno if its possible or not but i believe if it could i guess it would be added by now

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:21 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Don't think it's possible.
It is possible.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:21 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Triality#1

Shut up if you don't know shit about pw, what this dude is saying isn't possible cuz agatio doesn't have the code to do it.
This is so ironic, it's not even worth laughing at.

It wasn't him who made that, but pw devs.  :normal-20:
I assume you're talking about PWCN Devs, since PWI Devs aren't responsible for much of the actual developing, but wait, PW Devs made Epic Coins? Nice.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
It is possible.

it's not possible.

EDIT: Moderate the language on Forum please. Thanks.
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2013, 03:08 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I seriously doubt that would be possible.  :-\
Sadly, i would love to have this in the game for afk selling.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF