Epic Perfect World

T-Shirts

Offline 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓕𝓸𝔁𝔁𝔂

• Jonathan
  • Characters: RinFoxxy
Hello! So, I was very glad when I seen there are new T-shirts in the game. I mean the ones with the bands like Metallica, The Offspring etc. It was a very good idea in my opinion! Only thing is, more T-shirts would be even better! Like I know many rockers and we miss our favorite bands. I'm not saying you should make all the bands T-shirts, that would be real pain... but some more would be very good to have. Like I only bought the "Rock rules" one since there aren't any of my favorite bands. (Well I like Manson and Metallica too but they're not my biggest favorites unfortunately.) I also asked some friends and they agreed in that the shirts price was very high. Sure if I really want a T-shirt I don't care about the price, I'd buy it, but many people don't buy those since they don't want to spend all the money on them, so well yeah they really cost much. I surely understand it though, you need to make some well-bought stuff cost some. I was just saying this. So back to my main idea, what about checking some rock shop sites and making their T-shirts in game? Would be so cool! Well, thanks for reading :)

Offline kin

i like this idea but putting the custom shirts takes time maybe put a few suggestions and take the best then put em up with the next patch

Alucardsupul

yes, more T-shirts with groups like zeppelin and some other oldies too. I'll never be able to pay so much money, but I'd love to see people running around with those :normal-44:

Offline Triality#1

Hello! So, I was very glad when I seen there are new T-shirts in the game. I mean the ones with the bands like Metallica, The Offspring etc. It was a very good idea in my opinion! Only thing is, more T-shirts would be even better! Like I know many rockers and we miss our favorite bands. I'm not saying you should make all the bands T-shirts, that would be real pain... but some more would be very good to have. Like I only bought the "Rock rules" one since there aren't any of my favorite bands. (Well I like Manson and Metallica too but they're not my biggest favorites unfortunately.) I also asked some friends and they agreed in that the shirts price was very high. Sure if I really want a T-shirt I don't care about the price, I'd buy it, but many people don't buy those since they don't want to spend all the money on them, so well yeah they really cost much. I surely understand it though, you need to make some well-bought stuff cost some. I was just saying this. So back to my main idea, what about checking some rock shop sites and making their T-shirts in game? Would be so cool! Well, thanks for reading :)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I love this idea! Manson is great but not my favorite anymore, i rly ljke Escspe thr fate Hollywood undead and Papa Roach xD I'd also like to suggest other model for shirts... like I'd rly like if they could use maybe the butterfly top or others o.o

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I think you guys can sugegst some bands or anything else to Echo ;)
im sure she will read this and give her opinion hehe

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Making shirts is the easiest thing ever.. I done over 50 with random logos and figures at for a server. But i won't share them here. If i don't get paid  :police: LOL

Offline 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓕𝓸𝔁𝔁𝔂

• Jonathan
These are some very favorite of mine, would be glad to see these on T-shirts, shirts, tanktops or whatever:
Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, Children of Bodom, Deathstars, Dimmu Borgir, Disturbed, Emperor, Gorgoroth,  Immortal, iwrestledabearonce, Korn, Leander Rising, Nirvana, Old Man's Child, Pantera, Papa Roach, Rammstein, Shinedown, Slipknot, System of a Down, Three Days Grace

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
These are some very favorite of mine, would be glad to see these on T-shirts, shirts, tanktops or whatever:
Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, Children of Bodom, Deathstars, Dimmu Borgir, Disturbed, Emperor, Gorgoroth,  Immortal, iwrestledabearonce, Korn, Leander Rising, Nirvana, Old Man's Child, Pantera, Papa Roach, Rammstein, Shinedown, Slipknot, System of a Down, Three Days Grace
I want one with PR and 3dg  :'( ( maybe on butterfly top :3 )

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
i like this idea but putting the custom shirts takes time maybe put a few suggestions and take the best then put em up with the next patch
._. .......
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 05:22 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
no linkin park in there, and plox, 2 days grace

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Atreyu, Dope, and I love you for mentioning rammstein.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓕𝓸𝔁𝔁𝔂

• Jonathan
My most wanted is a Dimmu Borgir (Abrahadabra album) T-shirt :D

@Angel☆: I mentioned MY favorites. No, LP is not a big fav of mine, but instead of correcting me what are my favorites (what I must know the best) why don't you tell us yours?

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
My most wanted is a Dimmu Borgir (Abrahadabra album) T-shirt :D

@Angel☆: I mentioned MY favorites. No, LP is not a big fav of mine, but instead of correcting me what are my favorites (what I must know the best) why don't you tell us yours?
I don't really have many xD

Linkin Park, Metallica, 3 days grace, 3 doors down, Within Temptation and that's it :x im not so good with music y'know

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Skillet T Shirt please :<

very please :<

from the album 'Comatose' ... Im  ready to pay thousands for it