as the title says,will it possible?
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Someones butthurt. 4 aps, and 5 aps, kill roughly the same speed, 5 aps does reduced damage and also has reduced accuracy.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

vlntbty

This was implemented a while ago to reduce accuracy and damage when 5 aps is reached.

Someones butthurt. 4 aps, and 5 aps, kill roughly the same speed, 5 aps does reduced damage and also has reduced accuracy.

Offline xXBlazeXx

ty for the reply :smiley:
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline elllieee

• Old Player

That, at both 4 and 5 aps accuracy goes down 20% and damage dealt is reduced via 5% and it's quite alot. Personally 3.33 is more preferable cause it's nearly equal to 4aps but with no reduction in accuracy and damage.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
no pls don't i need challenge, no demon spark sin = boring they can't kill.
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2013, 03:14 am by ىaℜa JƎ∀Ɲ ✞
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
no pls don't i need challenge, no demon spark sin = boring they can't kill.
I quite enjoy my demon dph D:. But yea, this would be useless. Not to mention i believe its impossible to code it to reduce your APS while in white name alone.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Anyone capable of reaching 5 aps are of no worry (demon spark'd dragon wb, dragon wr, dragon top sin). The real issue is 2.86/3.33 full r8r sins :normal-36:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Anyone capable of reaching 5 aps are of no worry (demon spark'd dragon wb, dragon wr, dragon top sin). The real issue is 2.86/3.33 full r8r sins :normal-36:
I'm more scared of 2.86/3.33 r8r seekers or barbs :s