Epic Perfect World

TW map reset 5th November

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
TW map reset will be performed on 5th November. So the next two Territorial Wars on Saturday and Monday will be the final with the current map arrangement.
Why it will be done? Because the last TW reset was done exactly 1 year ago and now I feel that it is the right time to do this seeing the current TW situation and the guilds.

Thanks everyone.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
good just if u do it 2 time in a year will be better so small guilds can have fun too
 :-\

Robbert

............................ we were going to roll worms this week, there goes our plans

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i think you could do it sooner :3 do it like seasons and such and announce the winners of each faction.. maybe even give some kind of special prize out or something :D just a suggestion
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Vionngina

............................ we were going to roll worms this week, there goes our plans
So the next two Territorial Wars on Saturday and Monday will be the final with the current map arrangement.

Rawbert DUMB

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
man i do'nt wanna tell it but dis jew ro don't let me not tell
sir u think worms is still a tw guild? half lands they got was wined.
bye  :-\

Robbert

i think you could do it sooner :3 do it like seasons and such and announce the winners of each faction.. maybe even give some kind of special prize out or something :D just a suggestion
very clever suggestion, hand out a reward to worms that got their territories from dying and disbanded factions, like nh sync
WTF LOOOOOOOOOOOOL NOW I SEE AGA'S MESSAGE SORRY ALL WORMS GO

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
aww meng gns come now kick us out from topic cuz of your post ;/

Vionngina

very clever suggestion, hand out a reward to worms that got their territories from dying and disbanded factions, like nh sync
WTF LOOOOOOOOOOOOL NOW I SEE AGA'S MESSAGE SORRY ALL WORMS GO

You think HA sage veno have BRAIN

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
1/5 of Alamat core.